October 27 - November 3, 2018 - Tucson, Arizona
• Learn how to integrate Yoga into an existing eating disorder treatment model
• Develop tools to create new Yoga therapy program
• Discuss Evidence-based treatment techniques
• Gain insight to powerfully impact your clients’ recovery
Includes daily Yoga practices, breakout sessions - including breakout groups - to practice skills and techniques, business, and marketing. A comprehensive workbook included.
• Beverly Price, RD, MA, E-RYT 200, C-IAYT, CEDRD-S, Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Certified Yoga Therapist
• Sandee S. Nebel, MS, LMHC, CEDS-S, E-RYT 200, Lic Mental Health Counselor and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
• $2,595 (single)
• $1,995 (double)
• Does not include airfare or transfers - fly into Tucson International Airport, early am Saturday, depart am Saturday
• Retreat held at Hilton Conquistador
• Includes lodging, meals and training fee
*$200 Early bird discount through March 31, 2018.
Standard rates April 1 - July 31, 2018.
Prices increase $200 over standard rates, August 1 - September 30, 2018 (Registration closes or when sold out.)
No refunds or exchanges. Suggest travel insurance purchase at roamright.com
(MUST COMPLETE, SAVE TO PDF, SIGN IN TWO PLACES, SCAN, EMAIL OR FAX PRIOR TO REGISTRATION)
Continuing Education Credit
• 75 CEUs for RDs and certain mental health counselors
• 6 clock hours in body image for weight and food issues towards
• 75 Continuing education units by Yoga Alliance
-Program Content Mirrors Competency Categories required for IAYT accreditation and includes Yoga theory and practice, biomedical and psychological foundations, teaching and therapeutic skills, Yoga therapy tools and their application, along with professional practice that includes legal, regulatory, ethical issues pertaining specifically to Yoga therapy.
-As of May 1,
-Complete schedule will be provided prior to the retreat Program comes with complete syllabus